1 Timothy 1:5

"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Marc Brown - Author Study

Our last unit of the kindergarten school year begins tomorrow. I get so giddy the night before a new unit as I prepare the front room with our new books and any other items I have that go with the theme. This time we have over 50 Arthur books (written by Marc Brown). Some of them are easy readers (level 3), some are books that can be read in 5 minutes with lots of pictures, and some are chapter books. A great variety of levels! Marc Brown also has several books about Arthur's sister, D.W. and his best friend, Buster (which we also got from the library). We'll also be enjoying some PBS tv episodes (either at 3:30pm - just before WordGirl or taped for our own convenience).

No comments:

Post a Comment