1 Timothy 1:5

"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Theme-Related Books:

Fun Books:
  • Neil's Castle

  • The Popcorn Dragon

  • Princess Pigsty

  • That Pesky Dragon

  • The Paper Princess

  • The Castle That Jack Built

  • The Witch Who Wanted to be a Princess

  • The Princess Knight

  • Sir Fartsalot Hunts the Booger (chapter book; humorous; friendship and respect)
Educational Books:
  • How To Catapult A Castle (Fact Finders) EXCELLENT!

  • Castle

  • Castles & Forts

  • Arms & Armor

  • Simple Machines (Science Experiments)

  • Levers (Science Experiments)
Fiction/Biography Books:
  • The Bible

  • Kings and Queens of the Bible (split into biography chapters)

Specific Character Books:

  • The Squire and the Scroll (A tale of the rewards of a pure heart)

  • I'd Be Your Hero (A royal tale of Godly character)

  • I'd Be Your Princess (girl's version - since Lilly is listening too and Micah will be looking for a wife someday)

Book/s Micah Can Read With Confidence:

  • I Am King

No comments:

Post a Comment