1 Timothy 1:5

"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Life Lethons"

Yes, that's 'life lessons' with a lisp. Micah FINALLY lost his top two front teeth and that's how he sounds today. They have been wiggling and hanging for over a month. We thought he'd be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Instead, it's "All I want for Valentine's Day". Anyway, they are out with two more teeth wiggling. The "tooth fairy"- although he figured me out after the first tooth, asking straight up questions the next morning - was quite generous with these two. We were so wanting and needing these teeth to come out that over the weekend I said "I'll give you 2 dollars for each tooth you lose by Wednesday bedtime." One came out before bed on Monday night and the other one came out before bed on Tuesday night. This is how Micah looks on Wednesday. I'm giving him a straw at each meal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment