1 Timothy 1:5

"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clock - speed round

During our "Telling Time" unit I pulled out some old laminated index cards with handmade clocks on them. The analog clock was on one side and the digital time was on the back side. They were from my Aunt Alice or Aunt Georgia (also elementary school teachers). Some had o'clock times, some 1/2 hour times and a few quarter hour times. Every few days I'd quiz Micah with them. Last week I said "let's see how many you can do in a minute." He loved it! The first time he did 17 clocks, the next time he did 22 clocks. A few times we would trade positions and he had the stopwatch and I read the clocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment