We're taking this week to catch up on some odd-ends before our next big unit begins on Monday Sept. 21st. Monday, yesterday, Matt stayed home. We got some seeds/plants for our garden and yard and planted those on Saturday. Yesterday we made science journals and drew our first entries. We read our scripture from Mark 4 - the parable of the sower. (That's got a lot of meat in it. One seed per day.)
Today was week 2 of our Women's Bible Study. Every other day since last week Micah has said "I can't wait until Tuesday." He really likes his Homeschool group and what they have chosen to do for activities.
Tomorrow we take Sydney and Sammy to the vet for their shots and check-ups.
Thursday Micah & I have our dentist appt. (Della's coming to play with Lilly) and then we do our Barton Home Bible Study from 11:30-12:30pm.
Friday, the kids have a JCPenny appt. at 10am for their next set of pictures. Then Matt & I get ready to leave for the weekend.
Whew! That's more than plenty and more than I usually pack in a week. Therefore, the "learning activities" are miscellaneous and not quite at their regular times.
1 Timothy 1:5
"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment