While thinking about our upcoming unit I forgot that Autumn/Fall would be starting this week. Micah has been excited to change the "summer" icon on the calendar to "fall" (he only gets to change that section 4 times a year). So, over the weekend I adjusted this week to spend some time ending summer & preparing for autumn (Monday), celebrating Autumn's arrival (Tuesday) and a few days to integrate. We had a few books here at home that reflected the seasons and months of the year.
1 Timothy 1:5
"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I almost forgot - AUTUMN!
While thinking about our upcoming unit I forgot that Autumn/Fall would be starting this week. Micah has been excited to change the "summer" icon on the calendar to "fall" (he only gets to change that section 4 times a year). So, over the weekend I adjusted this week to spend some time ending summer & preparing for autumn (Monday), celebrating Autumn's arrival (Tuesday) and a few days to integrate. We had a few books here at home that reflected the seasons and months of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment