patterns, eating, eating, ... :) We are also having fun with their website: http://www.frootloops.com/ Micah and I are hooked on the game that is similar to Tetris. He plays on his computer and I play on mine and we compete for the highest score.
1 Timothy 1:5
"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Fun with Froot Loops
Fruit Loops are an excellent source for many, many color activities! Sorting, graphing,
patterns, eating, eating, ... :) We are also having fun with their website: http://www.frootloops.com/ Micah and I are hooked on the game that is similar to Tetris. He plays on his computer and I play on mine and we compete for the highest score.
patterns, eating, eating, ... :) We are also having fun with their website: http://www.frootloops.com/ Micah and I are hooked on the game that is similar to Tetris. He plays on his computer and I play on mine and we compete for the highest score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment