"Ok, kids what do you already know?" I made a deck of cards with pictures and words. As I flipped through the deck, Micah and Lilly held up the crayon that was being represented. There were 5 different categories in the deck: picture of something in a color (i.e. a yellow butterfly - they hold up a yellow crayon); that same picture with the color word underneath it; the color word typed in black; the color word typed in the color; the color word typed in a different color (that messes with your mind). It was neat because Micah and Lilly held up different crayons on the last category. I asked Micah why. It's because he's reading. :) He read the word and showed me yellow (when it was typed in red), Lilly saw the color and showed me red.
Want to try that one for yourself? Go to The Color Test at http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf



No comments:
Post a Comment