This morning the kids and I went to Barnes & Noble for a Dr. Seuss storytime. Micah dressed up as The Cat in the Hat and Lilly dressed up as Sam I Am. She loves to say "ham". The storyteller was terrific and read Green Eggs and Ham (Lilly was elated and enjoyed participating).1 Timothy 1:5
"But the goal of our instruction is love, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Story Time - Barnes & Noble
This morning the kids and I went to Barnes & Noble for a Dr. Seuss storytime. Micah dressed up as The Cat in the Hat and Lilly dressed up as Sam I Am. She loves to say "ham". The storyteller was terrific and read Green Eggs and Ham (Lilly was elated and enjoyed participating).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment